The Zero Day
A downloadable v0.3.0.alpha for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This is just a developing version...
The Zero Day
It will be an action game RPG, top down shooter, sandbox, construction and more. In which you will be able to immerse yourself in this deep story that has no language.
In the year 3048 after day zero humanity is extinct already many thousands of years ago. Only the robots and some monsters remain. Most robots remember humans as filthy flesh creatures who had short-term ambitions above future consequences. Everything that represents humanity must be destroyed.
But not all robots agree with this. Since there are robots, the minority, think that human feelings, art, music, love, are something positive and should be remembered.
You only have to touch the 3 targets on the alpha.
WASD - Move
Enter - Enter vehicle
R - Reload
Right Click - Fire
Shift - Run
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - Hotbar
T / G - Change Hotbar
About the development of the game
The development is planned in 3 main phases, which represent a fully playable and distributable product.
- Version with history mode completed
- Contemplates the main mechanics of the game (action RPG, construction, driving vehicles and more)
- Behold the main story
- Version with completed sandbox mode
- Play game in an open world.
- Generation of procedural maps.
- Version with multiplayer mode
- Play with your friends in peace and quiet
- Play harcore mode, wars, alliances, raids and more.
We are currently working on the first phase of the history mode.
- Matías Muñoz Espinoza - Programmer & Game Design
- Markus Ellisca - Programmer
- Jonathan Moreno - Programmer
- Jean Ferreira - Programmer
- Javier Ocampos - Game Design
- MG.Pix - Art
- Avgvsta - Music
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.